End User License Agreement for Healthcare SaaS Product
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is between the user (“End User”) and Steer Health Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Company”), and governs the use of the healthcare SaaS product (the “Software”) provided by Company.
- Grant of License. Company grants End User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software for End User’s internal business purposes in accordance with this EULA.
- Restrictions. End User shall not, and shall not allow any third party to: (a) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software; (b) sublicense, rent, lease or transfer any rights in the Software to any third party; (c) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (d) use the Software for any purpose other than as specified in this EULA.
- Ownership. The Software and all intellectual property rights therein are and shall remain the exclusive property of Company and its suppliers. End User shall have no rights to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or service mark of Company or its suppliers.
- Confidentiality. End User shall maintain the confidentiality of the Software using at least the same degree of care as it uses to protect its own confidential information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care.
- Warranty Disclaimer. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. END USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY COMPANY, OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON COMPANY’S BEHALF.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Termination. This EULA is effective until terminated. End User may terminate this EULA at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in its possession. This EULA will terminate immediately without notice from Company if End User breaches any provision of this EULA. Upon termination, End User shall destroy all copies of the Software.
- Export Restrictions. End User shall comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce or other United States agency or authority, and shall not export, or allow the export or re-export of the Software in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations.
- General. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether written or oral, between the parties. This EULA may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. If any provision of this EULA is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed